So, I've started Crossfit a few weeks ago. But had a break for two weeks from it due to traveling and helping a friend for a weekend. Today I was introduced to "Tabada" of Crossfit. Basically, it was three different workouts to do. You do one workout at a time for four minutes, within those four minutes you do the workout for 20 seconds then have a 10 second break and do it over and over till the four minutes end. After four minutes, switch to the other workout and do the same thing over again. While on break, someone else will log your workout for those 20 seconds
Here today's Tabada and log of my results: (As you can see I started to die out in the end of my workout which is natural).
Box Jumps
1) 12
2) 10
3) 8
4) 10
5) 10
6) 10
7) 9
8) 11
Super Crunches
1) 10
2) 10
3) 9
4) 7
5) 7
6) 5
7) 8
8) 8
Burpees
1) 7
2) 6
3) 6
4) 5
5) 5
6) 5
7) 5
8) 7
No comments:
Post a Comment