The last week of inconsistency. Missed a day in this world due to traveling and major jetlag. Finally, a workout at the end of the week. I usually dread Fridays going to the gym, so sometimes I substitute it to Crossfit. However, as I'm still recovering from a jetlag, I pushed myself to the gym today. Did P90X2 Ab Ripper as for usual warmup. Then worked on P90X2 Base and Back but with a substitution of chest workouts in first round utilizing the bench or pushups. Here's the workout regiment for the day:
Round 1
Bench chest press
Squat Jump Box
Wide arms bench chest press
Chair Jump Squats
Military Bench Press or Military Push ups
Plyo Lunge Press
Decline Push-Ups
Surfer Spin
Pushup on Medicine Ball
Jack in the Box Jump Knee Tucks
Round 2 (Original P90X2 workout)
No Kip Pull ups
Squat Jump Box
Wide Leg Close Grip Chin Up
Chair Jump Squats
Switch Grip No Kip Pullups
Plyo Lunge Press
V Pull Ups
Surfer Spin
Kippy Cross Fugly Pull Ups
Jack in the Box Jump Knee Tucks
Next week will be a full week of workouts. Can't wait!
Ok, since you left, I've been a slacker due to meetings & such -- even with normal things like Zumba & Krav. Eh... But hopefully get to kick it back up again this week and start a blog. Didn't start on the right foot today, though. I ate pretty crappy stuff. =/ Is this rectifiable?!
ReplyDelete