The plan was just to do the usual workout. However, as I traveled to Washington, the gym nearby me was a Super-Sport gym. It had a pool, basketball court, sauna, and basically a fully equipped gym that is hard to find. Jump ropes, kettle balls, stability malls, and etc. So, instead I started with the 7P90X2 Ab Ripper, did a mini light cross fit, then ended with X2 Shoulders and Arms but did 2 sets of it instead of 3 sets. I didn't push for the 3 sets, as I did the mini cross fit to substitute it.
Here was the mini cross fit WOD: This should last for just 2 min or so.
3 ball slams
5 kettle bell thrusts
7 kettle bell deadlift squats
30 jump ropes
I have to give props to my dear girl friend for working out with me today, she is the first one I've trained personally. Usually, my significant other is with me on P90 days. Crossfit is usually training from my friend that is certified and I've saved the workouts in the event I travel, I can do something on my own.
Bwahaha. This was a crazy day and made me realize how unfit I really am. Thanks, though, I definitely want to try and get to your level! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're not unfit! You just started FUN you're not use to yet! hehe.
ReplyDelete