I've been doing some P90X workouts since 2010 but inconsistently. It was until June 2011 I started to work in P90X with real dedication. I also run 5k races almost every week, and have done a 10k twice. Beginning of this year I started P90X2, and at moment I just started CrossFit and it's been fun. More activities to come like swimming and biking. I am also fighting Endometriosis as diagnosed in 2009, and ever since I've done these workouts the symptoms and pain of Endo have lessen greatly.
Thursday, 13 September 2012
5mile Run
It's been a looong while since I've done a run longer than a 5k. I use to run 2-3 times a week, but the past 6 months I've lessened it to just once a week but it was a 5k day. I was hoping to do more than 5 miles, but decided not to push myself too hard on the first day back to it since it's been awhile. More runs to come! A great excuse to carb up more now in diet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment