I've been doing some P90X workouts since 2010 but inconsistently. It was until June 2011 I started to work in P90X with real dedication. I also run 5k races almost every week, and have done a 10k twice. Beginning of this year I started P90X2, and at moment I just started CrossFit and it's been fun. More activities to come like swimming and biking. I am also fighting Endometriosis as diagnosed in 2009, and ever since I've done these workouts the symptoms and pain of Endo have lessen greatly.
Thursday, 20 September 2012
Short Intervals
No matter how busy my schedule can be. I try to find a short workout in between even though it's just for 30 minutes or less. Decided to do running intervals today. Always doing long distance running won't help increase your time. There are times we'll have to find a day just to do intervals. Basically, sprint for a minute, then walk for a minute and repeat. This time I did it for every 50 meters I sprinted, then walk. Light posts are usually 50 meters apart, so that was my guide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment