I always start with P90X2 Ab Ripper before a workout. Very rare I will do regular P90X Ab Ripper, the original P90X AB Ripper is only done if I workout in the gym consecutively in days and will be doing resistance instead of cardio.I haven't done Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders in a long time. This workout was pretty great. However, even though I've been doing P90X for almost 2 years and now I'm in P90X2 or Crossfit, I still can't do the one-arm push-up. I did try to do an attempt, holding in one arm, my strength has improved. So, maybe in time this can be done. Alternatives I do for this is do one-arm push-up towards a bench, legs on ground and hand on bench. Usually, when their height on what you're pushing towards to it helps. Another alternative if I don't feel like doing that, I grad a medicine ball and push-up towards that.
No comments:
Post a Comment