Sunday, 16 September 2012

Why Sunday?

Who works out on a Sunday? Well, I did for once. Mainly due to schedule change from now to the next two months to come. Since, yesterday was cardio day for me. I worked on resistance today. Started with P90X2 Ab Ripper and worked on P90X2 Shoulders and Arms. Except for this one, I didn't do too much balance moves.

My boyfriend and I learned that doing the balance moves of the P90X2 Shoulders and Arms works more of the core and you can't lift heavy on that. What we do to work both core and work on mass, since this workout requires 3 rounds. We do at least one round without balancing and focus on lifting heavy. I actually do one round of the balance, and two rounds without balance. I need the muscle mass gain, especially since I know I won't be working out the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment