Due to my schedule of work ending late, no workout was able to be done on this day. Which in a way helps as I need to recover from the past two days of soreness from Crossfit. Especially from yesterday. My back is a little bit sore. Nothing broken, just the lower back muscle was really worked on to the extreme. Difference from Crossfit and P90X.
Main reason why you're sore from Crossfit, is because the repeated workout in the rounds of WOD only works a particular muscle. For P90X, you don't feel the soreness pain because the workout is even out in muscle confusion. In P90X we do a wide push-ups, then military push-ups, decline push-ups and etc. The different types of push-ups work a particular part of your body, so it evens out the pain. I feel like my back is broken in the bones, which actually would be really bad and I wouldn't be able to work out at all for awhile. So, thank goodness it's not. But realizing how serious the back can get injured, proper form is very important for Crossfit especially as the workouts are faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment